You can return goods you have ordered from us if Merchandise is not satisfactory or which does not correspond with its description or which fails to comply with any other item implied by the sale of Goods Act 1979. Goods must be returned / exchanged within 14 days (from receipt of goods) in their original condition after this we reserve the right to accept a refund or exchange.
For customers wishing to return their item for an exchange or credit please note that we offer a returns label free of charge. To do this simply follow the online returns procedure highlighted below.
For customers wishing to return their item for a refund using our online portal unfortunately there is a charge of £4.95 to cover the costs of the service. This will be deducted from the refund amount due.
For customers based in the UK you can now use our online returns portal to send your items back to us using Collect +. Allowing you to drop your item(s) to any registered Collect + store 7 days a week, there are over 5,000 stores nationwide, which can be found by clicking here.
Priced at £4.95 - which will be deducted from your refund - the service is available to customers by using our online returns portal to generate a label all you have to do is carry our the following steps.
- Enter the email address or telephone number associated with your order
- Select the item(s) that you wish to return by marking the quantity field
- Select the reason why you would like to return your item
- Select your refund method - Refund / Exchange / Credit Note
- Once your return request has been submitted you will be generated a return request number and a returns label will be generated and send to the email address that you have provided.
Once you have received your label print if off and attach it to the front of your parcel - with the Returns Form included inside the box - and drop it off at your local collect plus Drop Off point. Once we have received your item(s) back we will send you an email. We will also send you an email to let you know when your selected refund method has been processed.
Returning An Item Using A Courier Of Your Choice
If you'd prefer to use a different courier, that's not a problem but we recommend that you insure the parcel to the value of the item(s) you're returning as we cannot be held liable if your parcel is lost in the post. We also recommend that you use a recorded delivery so that you can track your parcel online.
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- The items for return are unworn, in re saleable condition, complete with all swing tags & original packaging
- You have included your original invoice, with your preference for exchange or a refund.
- If you wish to exchange your items, remember to specify for which product, colour & size, using the space provided on your invoice or on your returns form. We recommend that you send us a quick email at email@example.com so we can put the replacement item aside for you.
- Download a Walk London returns form here